Saturday, January 6, 2024

The Courageous Fight Against Terrorism

A Determined Response to Tragedy

What happened today wasn't just an attack on a market. It was an attack on our courage and our commitment. The snake wants to play games with us. But we don't play games. Delhi Police ends the game.

A Dedicated Team

Yes, sir. How long have you been on Vikram's team? Around three years, ma'am. Then what I've heard about you is right. I hope you've heard good things, ma'am. Sorry to disappoint you, but no.

The Quest for Information

Why was it not on our radar? Didn't we have any intel? My team and I have spent many sleepless nights on this case. Do what it takes. I want those monsters.

A World Watching

I have seen him. The entire world is pointing fingers at Delhi Police. If we wait any longer, sir. There is no saying where they will go next.

An Uninformed Decision

You executed an operation of this magnitude and didn't bother to inform us - I want to interrogate him. There is no need.

A Desperate Plea

Kabir! - Let the child go. - Leave him. You must be mistaken. - Haider is a - His name is Zarar! Where is he?

A Demonstration of Strength

He wants us to know he hasn't weakened after Delhi. Now, he won't stop. Then we won't stop either. What we do is our job, and our family is our basic. Doesn't matter whose blood spills in war. It's always a mother who suffers. Don't make it personal, Kabir.

A Personal Battle

I won't lie to you, ma'am. This fight is for all those innocent Indians who lost their lives. It is personal, and it should be bloody personal! This is just the beginning of the war. We still have to win. Get that monster.

A Delhi Boy's Determination

I am a Delhi boy, sir. I'll get him. Jai Hind. Jai Hind. Jai Hind!

A Call to Action

Officers, take a good look at this face. Let's find this ghost who bombs.

Made with VideoToBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment